Friday, July 1, 2011

Fresh Start....starting now...


How does it happen? You start a new blog and then you get busy with life and reading other folks blogs but you never seem to get back to your blog? Hmmmmm.......


So I draw the line now and start fresh.....

Ready.....

Set..............


Go!.............................


I have been creating all kinds of new fashions..upcycled, recycled, whatever you want to call it. I go to GoodWill, Salvation Army, local thrift stores, habitat for humanity, garage sales, estate sales, etc.., and I buy gently used clothes and pillow cases, tableclothes, doilies, dresser scarves, lace, etc.., Over time I have collected quite a collection. I've finally decided it's time to start using these items and making things. So I will start presenting them here and then start offering them for sale in my etsy store and on my website.

Here are the first necklaces that I created:


and






No comments:

Post a Comment